Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now We're Cooking With Gas!

After a cup of tea this morning and waiting for the deluge to end.....I worked up my courage and decided to tackle the Gas Grill problem yet again. Within a few minutes of taking things apart link by link and checking for gas flow....I determined the problem was the regulator between the tank and the grill control valve. We are now cooking with Gas again!

I ran the generator for a while and finally got it to charge both house and start batteries.....and hope it was just a time delay issue for the Generator to warm up and start producing current or else I have an intermittent problem. For the time being all is in order.

For lunch I hit Sean's downtown to discover several wonderful things....two of them are the wait persons....they have Guinness on tap....and live music tonight after Eight PM. I enjoyed a great Reuben Sandwich and conversation with a lovely lady who was after my money as it turned out. Nothing new there! I will see if I can retrieve some of it this evening.....perhaps a game of Horses or Ship's Captain and Crew might work.

After lunch I dropped into a Real Estate Office where I did not have to take a number to be served.....matter of fact I thought I was going to have to call the SWAT guys to free me. Ronnie Sawyer the Agent was very helpful and invited me around to the American Legion for a beer or two dozen. I shall take him up on that today.

My last stop in town was the Library.....what a nice place! The Used Book sale was on....got a double arm load for Eleven Dollars...checked out two. I will certainly add this place to the must visit list.

Thus....a very good day today!

Now if the Cat would just show up again! He is off on a ramble again.

No comments:

Post a Comment