After a short couple of hours playing Tug of War with Ma Nature getting the boat tied up snug to the dock I enjoyed a hot dinner below while listening to Frady get and off the boat at least a thousand times. He is certainly happy to be ashore again and is exploring his new domain.
No dogs so far but there is another Marina Cat that does not seem aggressive but was interested in making his acquaintance with Frady.....but all Frady would do is his Hissy Face complete with bare fangs....actually "FANGS"!
All evening long he would bounce onto the boat...jump down into the cockpit and peek around the Hatch opening and wait for his head rub and the occasional Kitty Treat.
Along with cleaning up the boat and myself today.....Frady is in for a bath and dosing with Flea medicine.....hopefully I will come out of that with all my parts intact!
I awoke this morning to find it cold and foggy with absolutely no wind what so ever. Perhaps I should have taken a day in Cape Lookout after all!
Now off to explore Edenton....that should not take very long
Docked in Brunswick
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment