Where to begin....it has been way too long since I have posted here. Since then lots of interesting things have happened....some of which I will talk about.....and some I shall not under pain of death and dismemberment.
Cousin Robert, his neighbor Tony, and I drove up to Washington, DC and joined a half dozen other folks in participating in the National Tea Party. I thought it was more like a Million folks but the News Media would have one believe the lower number or attribute the actual number to the Third Black Family Reunion that was going on as well. As we all know now...our crowd was made up of Radical White Racist Rednecks and Bigots thus I don't see how the Media got the counting screwed up as they did.
Now that Letterman is involved in Staff problems and yet another CBS media type has been caught red handed with some questionable documents....(and Dan Blater has had his 70 Million Dollar law suit thrown out of Court), I guess the media again takes some hits.
Just heard Obama and Michelle failed to bring home the Bacon from Denmark.....thus I reckon there shall be some Chicago Political Machine backfires as a result. I wonder who all was going to get rich off the Olympics but now are scrambling to find other ways to bilk the Taxpayer.
Van Jones, a self announced Communist, got booted from the Obama retinue of Czars....the Safe Schools Czar turns out to be an apologist for Man-Boy homosexual activities (nope....not Campfires and Order of the Arrow rituals like the Boy Scouts) and has praised one of the NMBLA (think child molesters here). One cannnot make this stuff up....really!
Rep. Townes....who got a loan from CountryWide along with Conrad and Dodd....still refuses to order Congressional hearings on the matter.....funny about that!
Charlie Rangel remains under investigation for understating his networth, investments, and proceeds from transactions and business deals....but remains Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committe. No wonder....he doled out 2.5 Million Dollars to 119 Democratic Congressmen including three who sit on the Ethics Committee which is doing the investigation of his fraudulent activities. All the while, good ol' Charlie is trying to increase fines and penalties for the rest of us who cheat on our taxes. No Hypocracy there!
On the healthcare scene, despite the American public being against the Healthcare Reform, the Public Option, Single Payer and other changes.....the Democrats ( well as least some of them) continue to try to find a way to make this all happen. Are they completely deaf and dumb?
Congress has a whopping 16% approval rating.....at what point does one get fired from a job when the Boss Fellah lays an evaluation like that on you? Why do we keep voting the scoundles back into office?
Am sitting in Savannah attending a Combat Helicopter Pilot Association (CHPA) meeting....only about 30 of us here....enjoying the heck out of Savannah and River Street. Good Irish music, good Guinness....excellent food. So far....no lies told....only some slight prevarications!
Found a really nice bar on River Street....Perry's I think it is....will confirm that later. The second floor bar is filled with militaria from all services but has a lot from the 75th Rangers, 160th SOAR and other SOCCOM units. A visit to the place just to see all of the items on display is worth it alone but then throw in the live Irish music and good food.....it becomes a must stop.
More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment