Frady started Shannon's training program in earnest this weekend.....as noted by the Kitty Treat Session. Shannon thought she would just be able to dump a small handful out on the floor and the Cat would happily munch away. She learns quick that young lady! From what I heard and saw of Frady.....she must give a great Kitty massage....he was purring big time!
Motored up the Alligator River and on into Edenton.
Today was all good fun cleaning the boat up and getting up close and personal with the aft Head.
While cleaning the shower and head I noticed the Pot was a bit loose on its mount and in a weak moment decided to tighten the thing up. Much harsh language, watering eyes, and all sorts of interesting sights later....I got the job done. Who would guess the only way to tighten the "metric sized" bolts was to completely disassemble the whole unit. As soon as the nut was off the bolt (they mount upside down) the bolt fell out of the hole into the base of the Potty. That meant taking the whole thing apart....turning the Pot upside down and bolting it back together....after finding a Ten MM box end wrench and socket. So instead of a nice afternoon nap....I got to learn all about the inner workings of a Marine Head (as in toilet). The other Marine Head would not take but a minute to sort out as there is not much to them. Actually as I think about it....there isn't all that much difference.
I did take the opportunity to hit the Bayside Cafe for a double order of their wonderful homemade biscuits (Just like Grandma used to make) and some great Sausage gravy. Frady took off to parts unknown for a bit of shore leave.
Pouring down rain now.....and it seems like a great time to sign off and go hug my pillow!

No comments:
Post a Comment