I turned my back on my bowl of cereal this morning just long enough to pour the tea.....and when I turned around....I caught a felonius feline filching my breakfast. Mind you this was after he had been properly fed and watered just a few minutes before! He has now gotten to the point he will sit on the galley counter and monitor the opening of a "fresh" can of Fancy Feast.....no left overs for this Cat!
He spent the night on the foot of my bunk last night as it was a very stormy evening with lots of lightning and thunder. Of late he has been much happier sleeping in the walk thru companionway rather than listen to the air conditioning fan in the aft cabin.
After his morning chow and half of mine....he assumed his normal position on the port side settee....and got into sleeping as only cats can do.

No comments:
Post a Comment